Supporting our client’s fundraising effort
March 19, 2009
If you are looking for an opportunity to help support good medical research but, like me have no desire to walk yourself, you can make a donation here to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Our client will do all the hard work for you.
Welcome to Team In Training
Over the past 20 years, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society‘s Team In Training® (TNT) has grown to become an unparalleled sports training program. More than 380,000 participants, from first timers to seasoned athletes, have trained with the Team and achieved their best at marathons, half marathons, triathlons, 100-mile century bike rides and hiking adventures.
Train with the best to meet your challenge!
TNT is the world’s first, best and largest charity sports training program – and the only one to offer a full complement of exciting, sports training options.
No matter your sport, TNT offers:
- Great people. Our certified coaches provide exceptional training and clinics on fitness, nutrition, gear and injury prevention. Your teammates are there for you every step of the way. It’s like having a personal trainer plus the companionship and support of a team.
- Amazing destinations. Choices include endurance sport event locations like Tahoe, Honolulu, Anchorage, San Diego and Chicago, or hiking trips to Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Fundraising support. From your own Web page to our helpful staff and fundraising clinics, your fundraising will be easy and successful. A fabulous weekend. Your travel, lodging, entry fees and pre-and post-event activities are all covered for an unforgettable weekend experience.
- A lifesaving cause. For many, the greatest benefit of all is knowing you will be making a difference in the fight against blood cancers.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. We have invested more than $600 million in research since 1949 – over $71 million in 2008 – specifically targeting leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Last year alone, LLS made 6.3 million contacts with patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Learn More about Team In Training Today
Click here for details about our events or to attend an upcoming information meeting near you.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Run for a Cause: Team In Training (insidenikerunning.nike.com)
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society And Memgen Announce New Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Clinical Trial (medicalnewstoday.com)