If you’re not happy it’s your own damn fault!
I am determined to do as much butt-kicking, nagging and evangelizing as it takes to get people to take responsibility for their choices, their lives and their happiness. I can coach, cajole and prod, but you have to decide that being happy is better that being miserable. I have been both. Happy is better.
Happiness is a choice!
Make the choice right now to stop blaming others for what is wrong in your life.
Nobody cares how rough your life is; so do us all a favor, will ya?
Shut Up. Quit Whining. Get Over It.
My personal 10 Commandments for living a happy life.
Feel free to borrow them or to make up your own.
1. Not everyone will like you (and that’s OK!)
2. Own your shit, but don’t borrow someone else’s.
3. You can always make more money, but you can’t make more time.
4. Your children are adults far longer than they are children.
5. Every day is an adventure.
6. This too shall pass.
7. Speak truth (wrapped in kindness when possible).
9. The journey is more important the the destination.
10. “I was sad that I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.”